• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Arego
Hello,

I have few Ideas, but first I would like to know on what are you working and some future stuf you want to do. So I couldshare my ideas if they not on the list.

Sorry for my bad Englisch. Smile
#2 Mr. Chip53
Currently, I am working on detecting the castle troops/heros and upgrading them. Any suggestions are welcome! Sorry I haven't been able to get on this weekend. I've been busy with the kids. Also, sorry if the site went down for awhile which may have cause the bot to stop itself randomly!
#3 Arego
Can you make App restart? Diamond problem will be solwed them.

and Instead of Black Dragon, Red would be better
#4 Mr. Chip53
I do plan on adding all dragons soon. As far as the diamonds, I haven't had 100% success in skipping the diamond game by restarting the app but I can run some tests and see what I come up with.
#5 Arego
Well I think better concentrate on fixing Diamond problem, rest can wait, they did something to that diamond
#6 fhzz
Can u make spam ability faster...it's too slow.
#7 Mr. Chip53
(04-14-2018, 12:06 PM)fhzz Wrote: Can u make spam ability faster...it's too slow.

I can look into making it faster although I don't know if I will be able to speed it up much.
#8 dayucuk
(04-15-2018, 02:46 PM)Mr. Chip53 Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 12:06 PM)fhzz Wrote: Can u make spam ability faster...it's too slow.

I can look into making it faster although I don't know if I will be able to speed it up much.

Hello! I tried the bot today. Because speed of that the spam abilities is really slow, it is too hard to win the wave. Did u make anything about it ?
#9 Mr. Chip53
(05-24-2018, 08:20 PM)dayucuk Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 02:46 PM)Mr. Chip53 Wrote:

Hello! I tried the bot today. Because speed of that the spam abilities is really slow, it is too hard to win the wave. Did u make anything about it ?
I can possibly make it faster. It is slow atm because of how it handles the wizards.
#10 newshub
One of the benefits of using MyAARPMedicare is that it is designed to be easy to use, even for seniors who may not be as comfortable using technology. The website is user-friendly and provides clear, easy-to-understand information about Medicare and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]other healthcare topics. Additionally, MyAARPMedicare offers customer support for seniors who may have questions or need assistance navigating the website.

One of the benefits of using MyAARPMedicare is that it is designed to be easy to use, even for seniors who may not be as comfortable using technology. The website is user-friendly and provides clear, easy-to-understand information about Medicare and [Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register] other healthcare topics. Additionally, MyAARPMedicare offers customer support for seniors who may have questions or need assistance navigating the website.