• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Philadelphia Eagles, Sports Team Face Masks, NFL Face Masks Store

#1 WilliamR
Packers coach Matt LaFleur is 26-6 in his two seasons, and despite questions about his late-game decisions against Tampa Bay, he remains one of the bright young minds in the NFL and isn't going anywhere.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Much like Taylor, Jameis Winston could be an intriguing option. While he would likely seem to be a possibility to re-sign in New Orleans, perhaps Campbell thought highly enough of him last season working together with the Saints that he’d bring him to Detroit to try and reclaim his career.

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Reaching the end zone before getting tackled wasn’t a sure thing for Rodgers. But it was a better bet than the hopeless pass to Adams in double coverage. And even if he would have come up short, a fourth down inside the two- or three-yard line would have given LeFleur a more palatable situation to go for it on fourth down.

Stephen A. Smith likes the Urban Meyer hire by the Jaguars because of the former Ohio State coach's elite résumé.

nflfacemaskshop.com
Sports Team Face Masks

The Green Bay Packers (14-3) will play for the opportunity to go to Super Bowl LV when they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (13-5) at Lambeau Field for the NFC Championship Game on Sunday.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

"I went to BYU, so every down is a throwing down," Reid said. "I was educated that way by LaVell Edwards to throw any time, any place, and I've tried to keep a little bit of that with me as I've gone forward. I think if you have confidence in it, then it's really no different than the run."[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

Former Tennessee Titans defensive coordinator Dean Pees appears set come out of retirement and join head coach Arthur Smith’s staff with the Atlanta Falcons.[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]

[Only registered and activated users can see links Click here to register]